Because of this I was very concerned (putting it lightly) about placing my dossier docs in an envelope to send to Trenton for certifications. But the USPS website tracking states that they arrived in Trenton yesterday just before 8am, so I can only hope they are being sorted to the correct people now, and will be in good hands. They supposedly are returned all done about 15 days later. Please pray about this for us. Thanks!
We sent our first batch of these items for certification by NJ to try to get the wheels of progress turning.
For those of you in adoption-dossier land, following 3 items are what were NOT included presently, but will need to go soon, and will (I think) be the last items to go:
- My birth record.
- Cert. of financial status (just because I need to type it in correct form, but it is written)
- and 797 (we have our i800a fingerprint appt. this coming week, the 797 will come as a result of that)
Here is what DID go in the envelope for Certifications a few days ago. These have taken many months of work to compile:
- application letter
- k's birth record
- marriage certificate
- k's work letter
- L's work letter job 1
- L's work letter job 2
- k's cert of general physical exam
- L's cert. of general physical exam
- k police clearance letter
- L police clearance letter
- adoption home study (our life compiled to 12 pages....LOL)