Tuesday, July 3, 2012

An update while in changsha

Hello. We are having a grand time. Changsha is so nice, the people are sweet, and the hotel is nice. Kevin is walking her in a stroller in the lobby as I type. She is slow to warm up to him, but does smile at him if he plays with her from a far or sings to her. She does enjoy his singing, how nice"! She lays on me and looks for me ALOT. She has allowed my mom into her little world today, and mom won her over with some corn on the cob. I will try to make another post with photos, not sure if it will be a success or not. Will share when I can, wifi is sketchy, and time is short, we are kept busy, and have been warn out but very content. Our guide, Vicky, is the best. The other family we are with, the kitchen family, are wonderful. Xo blessings, lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the comment love. {Please, keep it positive.}