Monday, August 1, 2011

worried? who, me? Hey, Jesus has GOT this!

Yes, I have been worrying.
  1. if we have the right vital records on the way (though Ellen C. at Holt has been great with Dossier questions!)
  2. about the time table. This all needs to be in--and--ok'd by China before Kev's 50th birthday in order for us to continue in the Child of Promise Program. ie, by early December. (sigh)
  3. etc. (you name it...)

So, I am looking to Jesus, and I hope His words help you, too, because they do soothe me.

"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me, for in my Father’s house are many mansions.” (John 14:1-2)
  
“Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.”(1 Peter 5:7)

“Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.” (Psalms 55:22)

“… fear not, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.” (Isaiah 41:9-10)
 

Blessings, Lynette

2 comments:

  1. Don't stress my friend....He will help you through it! And if you need a friendly ear, I will try to help....always available for venting and
    de-stressing! Just send me a msg!

    Did you receive the Holt picnic post card?? It would be great to meet you there....send me a note if you need more info - glad to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send you a message. :) Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing the comment love. {Please, keep it positive.}