Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Painting the nursery. "Before and during" photos

Here are the "before" and the "during" photos.

"After" to come later for this "work in progress".

The walls will be a tan coffee like color, with a splash of surprise color in the closet: a light bright aqua.

Light and dark aquas will also be used as accent colors here and there (ex, photo frames) I think that will look great against the dark tan. :)

Another accent color is white/cream with a  very crisp white as the trim, and a softer cream color in the furniture (they call it "oyster shell").

Oh, and look at my new hair cut. Honestly, this is after a long day of painting, and back pain, and part of that day having my hair in a hat, so I cannot speak to it looking very glamorous about now, but you can see that I had m--a--n--y inches cut off. Sending them along to locks of love. 

One photo of me only, because I am always behind the lens, the rest of my dashing husband, and extremely cute doggie.  (pooch is jealous of all the attention that Phoebe's room is getting)

So, without further ado, here is Phoebe's nursery getting it's makeover. :)


















Blessings, Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the comment love. {Please, keep it positive.}