Wednesday, June 6, 2012

YAY YAY YAY-- WE HAVE CA!!!!

CA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our visa appt for Phoebe is in GZ on July 10th!

wow!

I have chills.

I'm still holding out hope that a dear internet friend can be there with us, Rose, I am praying.

Here are some fun pics of gifts from from my secret pal, and from Rose; I also included a pic of the flowers my preschool class presented to me upon the graduation ceremony with my co-Teacher.

I have some things to get out in the mail myself, I better get a move on and send them SOON!!!!







Blessings, Lynette

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! This is fantastic news! Now you can finally make plans and begin dreaming. Thank you for praying for me. I feel hope today.
    Love, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing the comment love. {Please, keep it positive.}