Friday, May 6, 2011

My awesome family. Go "TEAM GOLDEN"

Thank you Goldens!




and "Goldens-By-Association"...hee hee.
  ;)


Thank you my mom and my sister Larissa for having TWO Arbonne parties in Oregon, 
and big thanks for doing the associated paper work.

Thank you my brother Ryan for getting the great coffee beans
from The Satellite Cafe in West Philly.

Thank you my sister in law Carryn in Philly, and her sister Tricia for Arbonne purchases 

(and Tricia's re-purchase because she loved the product so much...whoo hoo).

Our little family addition, your grandchild, niece or nephew, is one step closer to coming home thanks to all of you. We can't wait for Sebastian to have a cousin!!


Blessings, Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the comment love. {Please, keep it positive.}