Monday, February 21, 2011

Around the world in a week...

...and boy are my arms tired..ha ha?

Two webinars this week:

Tuesday night: Africa.

Thursday night: China.

It will be a whirlwind tour.

Prayers please that I collect the information needed, and ask the right questions, according to the Lord's leading and not mine or Kevin's will, but HIS!!

I am getting more and more excited as I feel we are very close to applying with the agency.

These webinars should help immensely.

I am particularly confused about the travel fees, since these seem to be separate from the fees listed on the site.

Also, specific questions that are close to my heart, about the little ones.



I know our Bundle is out there somewhere, and I pray for the Lord to give him or her sweet refuge under His wing. I pray this for each and every orphan here in the US, and abroad. Thank you, Jesus.



Blessings, Lynette

1 comment:

  1. I put up a post for Thursday (scheduled) and in one of the pics is of a family that became a family about a year ago.I am still in awe of this family's journey. I remember the pain, the tears, the frustrations and the hurt she would write about on her blog. It was a long road...but worth it...Her son is so beautiful and is the splitting image of her...I am just in awe of how the Lord God hand picks those that are to become family's under His leading, His lavish love and His compassion...

    I know our Bundle is out there somewhere, and I pray for the Lord to give him or her sweet refuge under His wing. I pray this for each and every orphan here in the US, and abroad. Thank you, Jesus.
    AMEN AMEN AMEN sister..I pray in agreement with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing the comment love. {Please, keep it positive.}