Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the medical checklist- dun dun dun!

Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the medical conditions checklist. But knowing that the Lord will bring us together with the child He has chosen for us, no matter what!

Has anyone else had to fill out such a form? Any advice?

I know Jazmyne's mom and dad have been through this, and mom has been very thoughtful in sharing her experience on their blog.

Thank you to all who have shared, it helps those of us who come along afterwards. I hope that I can give back in the same way by documenting our journey, too.

Also, as a side note, I plan on catching up with my blog-friends online next week. I have off of preschool next week for our Easter break, and I will have time to check in with all of you to see what has been going on, and to leave you some comment-love. I've missed you!!!!

Blessings, Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the comment love. {Please, keep it positive.}